Sonntag, 14. April 2013

Guest-Post #1: broque fool

Hallo ihr Lieben,

heute möchte ich euch die bezaubernde Gin von baroque fool vorstellen.
Sie lebt in Slowenien und ist natürlich, wie ich, verrückt nach Nagellack und hat sich bereit erklärt, einen Gast-Post für mich zu schreiben. Ganz lieben Dank an dieser Stelle!
Am besten gefällt mir Look 3 mit den selbstgemachten Lacken.
Schaut doch mal bei ihr vorbei, bald gibt es auch ein tolles Gewinnspiel!

Hi everyone,

today I want to introduce you the adorable Gin from broque fool.
She lives in slovenia and is addicted to polish, just like me. She agreed to writhe a guest post for me. Many thanks at this point!
Look 3 likes me best with the self made polishes.
Look at her blog, there will also be a great giveaway soon!


____________________________________________________________________________________________

I am Gin who runs the nail blog Baroque fool. It was designed a bit over half a year ago when I discovered the world of nail blogs. I was a polish addict since the age of 12 and recently I started to dabble in nail art. The most important thing about nail art to me is inspiration. I draw it from colors, textures, books, movies and most recently video games. At least once a month I post a nail art look that is inspired by a video game Legue of Legends.
I am also always ready to do a swap or any kind of polish related trade since I love to meet new polish addicts and be part of this colorful community. That is also why I am part of a lot of nail FB groups *they are all posted on the left side of my blog* and was a part of a lot of nail art challenges all year round.
My favorite nail polish brands are Essence and Catrice. And I realised that those are some of the brands that are not avalible everywhere in the world. So when I reach 200 GFC followers and 300 FB likes there will be giveaways that will contain Limited editions from Essence and Catrice.

You can always follow me on GFC, FB, Twitter, Pinintrest and bloglovin.

Look 1

Base: Essence Boho chic,
Top: Gloss n Sparkle Goodbye sober day

a result of a Australian swap :)

Look 2

Base: Zoya Pixie dust Godiva,
nail art Essence: Mysterious black

the look is inspired by Evanoras nails in the movie Oz the great and powerful - a movie I am currently tottaly in love with


Look 3

Sometimes I take some time and create frankens - so the Base two polishes are my own frankens, over them there is Barry M Ruby Glitter and over it all I used BeautyUK Matte top coat.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...