Mittwoch, 17. April 2013

Guest Post #4: Rachos Nail Love

Hallo ihr Lieben,
heute habe ich einen Gast Beitrag von der lieben Rachael von Rachos Nail Love für euch - vielen Dank nocheinmal an dieser Stelle.
Ich hoffe es gefällt euch so gut wie mir! Schaut bei Rachael vorbei, sie hat einen wirklich tollen Blog!

Hi everyone,

today I have a guest post from the lovely Rachael from Rachos Nail Love for you, many thanks at this point again to her.
I hope you´ll like it as much as I do and look at her blog, it´s really great!

____________________________________________________________________________________________


Hello lovely readers of Dakila's NailBlog!

I am really pleased to be doing a guest post for Dakila while she's away! My name is Rachael and I run a British nail blog called Rachos Nail Love.

I love reading Dakila's blog, especially for her Essence posts. She always creates beautiful work with such simple colours - my favourite has got to be her hot chocolate mani - stunning!

Anyway, Essence has just become available in the UK, so I have a cute, casual spring mani to show you today using Essence (and a few other polishes) in my favourite colour - green!

The weather here is pretty grim - we had two lovely spring days but the cold winds and rain are back so this is perfect to cheer me up! I have 2 coats of Essence - That's What I Mint! on my pinkie, index, and thumb, 2 coats of Wet n Wild - Steel on my middle finger, and 1 coat of Femme Fatale - A Tisket, A Tasket over Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle - Gentle Blossom. All covered with 1 coat of Seche Vite.

























What do you think? I really love Essence - That's What I Mint! It's very spring :)

Thanks again to Dakila for letting me guest post for her.

Rachael x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...