Donnerstag, 18. April 2013

Guest Post #5: Dizzy Little Digits

Hallo ihr Lieben,

heute möchte ich euch Denise von Dizzy Little Digits vorstellen.
Ich freue mich sehr über ihren Post, ich hoffe es gefällt euch.

Hi everyone,

today I want to introduce you Denise from Dizzy Little Digits.
I am very happy about her post, I hope you like it.


____________________________________________________________________________________________


Hi all!
This is Denise from Dizzy Little Digits.
I'm so honored to do a guest post for Dakila while she is off on her travels. Thanks, Dakila!
I started out with Ulta: Tutu Cute. I wanted to do something fun and glittery, so I used my striper brush with NYC: Tribeca Silver to do the swoosh outline and filled in the space with Pure Ice: Beeware. It's kind of a spin on a French, I guess!
Hope you ladies like it!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...