Samstag, 20. April 2013

Guest Post #7: Elisabeth Herber

Hallo ihr Lieben,

heute habe ich den letzten Gast Beitrag dieser Woche für euch.
Ich hoffe es gefällt euch und vielen Dank auch an Elisabeth.

Hi everyone,

today it´s the last guest post for this week.
I hope you´ll like it and many thanks to Elisabeth.


____________________________________________________________________________________________



As a textured skeptic, I have not ventured into textured nail polishes because they did not appeal to me on other people. However, the Julie G Frosted Gumdrop Collection looked like a possibility to change my mind (And I loved the name). I preordered the entire collection with free shipping and a gift for 21.00. I have not gotten the chance to try them until now. I wish I had and have since been looking at other textures. Although I think part of the reason I like these is they have shine to them instead of the matte effect most "liquid sands" seem to have. I don't think these are individually named, but here is a gorgeous pink and green for you. Must I also mention these polishes are ONE coat. full coverage, no top coat, fast drying, and I needed no clean up?

Price: $4 at drugstores
Coats Needed for Opacity: 1
Formula: Amazing formula and perfect application!
Color Description: Bright pink, very shiny, almost holographic in the sun.
Bonus: Full coverage, no top coat, fast drying, and I needed no clean up!



Price: $4 at drugstores
Coats Needed for Opacity: 1
Formula: Amazing formula and perfect application!
Color Description: Light sparkly teal, not matte.
Bonus: Full coverage, no top coat, fast drying, and I needed no clean up!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...